Cyber Team Leader (BB-10413)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionCyberbit Range is the world’s leading cyber-security training platform for cyber professionals with clients from Fortune 500, Universities, Governments, and Militaries globally. Sounds intriguing? That’s because it is!
Cyberbit Range deploys real-world attacks using reverse engineered malware onto a virtual corporate network, allowing users to defend against live attacks using commercial grade security tools to effectively train cyber professionals in industry standard detection, response, and attack mitigation techniques.
If you are looking for a job that will allow you to manage the cyber of a super cool and successful product, come and join us!
You will lead the security researchers, penetration testers/red team and security analysts on a wide variety, up-to-date and real-life cyber-attacks and defense techniques.
- Lead all development stages of cyber scenarios for training and simulation purposes
- Lead the research, implementation and automation of up-to-date and varied attacks developed by penetration testers/red team
- Lead the detection, response & mitigation as executed by security analysts, working on some of the most advanced security technologies and techniques
- Be on top and research new campaigns, trends, hacking tools, exploitation frameworks and techniques.
- Be on top of new security techniques
- Actively challenge, review and assist the team members of all disciplines
Requirements- At least 3 years of proven experience as a manager of people and tasks
- Knowledge in hacking – malwares, vulnerabilities, attacking tools, methods & techniques - throughout the attack chain
- Knowledge and experience with security analysis tools (e.g. SIEM, FW, AV, IPS, EDR)
- Deep understanding of networking –Linux & Windows, networking protocols, common network components and tools related to it (e.g. Wireshark)
- Organized, excellent multi-task management, good communication skills, independent and very responsible
- Hands-on experience in with cyber penetration tests, applicative and/or infrastructure - an advantage
- Hands-on experience and expertise with ethical hacking - an advantage
- Proven experience with procedures & policies common in a SOC and by Incident Response experts and industry best practices - an advantage
- Passion for training and pedagogic or proven experience as an instructor in cyber - an advantage
- B.Sc. (or M.Sc.) in Computer Science or Computer/SW Engineering is an advantage
calendar_today1 day ago