Software Engineer CTO group (BB-D4BDB)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionWe are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the CTO team.
As a CTO team member, you will design and implement new features while maintaining maximum performance, investigate complex real-world issues, and develop modules that make Redis a multi-model database!
The successful candidate is a system-level experienced C/C++ programmer that has worked with multithreaded code in a Linux environment and is able to approach complex problems creatively and with an open mind.
If you are eager to learn, have a flexible mind, and are not afraid of difficult challenges, then you belong with us.
- Take part in the next generation multi-model database effort.
- Own end-to-end implementation of new features for Redis Labs’ modules (e.g. RedisGraph and RediSearch), from design through deployment.
- Investigate complex phenomena in QA and production environments.
- Acquire in-depth understanding of Redis internals.
Requirements- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Five or more years of experience with programming
- Extensive knowledge of system development in C
- Experience in developing a multithreaded software
- Self-direction, ambition, and innovation
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with a team
- Experience with Redis
- Experience with TCP/IP and networking
- C++ / Rust Object Oriented experience
- Participated in an end-to-end big data and/or large-scale performance challenge
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
work Redis Labs