System Engineer (BB-078FE)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionAs R&D System Engineer, you will be part of the Program & System team.
You'll be the technical focal point for all system aspects of new developments and improvements from early definition to implementation in the field and production.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
· Proactively ensure the highest levels of system functionality and performance.
· Translate marketing needs into technical requirements. Define and maintain the technical specification of new developments and improvements.
· Write and maintain the project working plan in cooperation with the project manager according to the PLC methodology.
· Define and execute lab tests, from feasibility tests to integration and system verification.
· Oversee and make all decisions for the technical aspects of the project.
· Identify and mitigate the technical risks in the project.
· Introduce and integrate new technologies – internal designs and 3rd party modules
· Work closely with the mechanical, electrical and software application engineering teams
· Lead problem solving and escalations from customers and within the organization
· Lead and manage certain project workgroups
Requirements· At least 3 years experience as a System Engineer of a multi-disciplinary product
· At least 5 years of proven experience in the field of automation and capital equipment
· Proven experience in defining and managing the functional and non-functional requirements for system components.
· Deep understanding of technology, from low-level chip design to a full system.
· Bachelor of Science ( B.Sc .) in an Engineering Degree.
· Impeccable attention to details.
· Excellent social skills - ability to drive team performance without authority.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, mastery in English.
calendar_today2 days ago