DevOps Engineering Lead (BB-ADFE0)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk IL
The Vuforia R&D team is building the world’s leading industrial augmented reality (AR) solution. Working from our Herzliya office in Israel, you will play a lead role in architecting, designing and building Vuforia Studio’s cloud infrastructure that can support the rapid development and delivery of Studio’s features. The ultimate goal is to deliver a robust AR platform which provides our customers the ability to quickly transform their existing CAD and IoT data into detailed augmented reality experiences.
Your team is co-located in Herzliya, but works closely with a number of globally distributed teams and individuals. The team is responsible for developing and deploying highly scalable and always-available services as well as tools to maintain and monitor these services. The team practices iterative, continuous software development following the DevOps philosophy and agile methodologies.
· Lead architectural explorations and designs
· Author new code and automated tests, perform code reviews with peers.
· Assist product owners with story breakdown and definition
· Provide support for production systems
· Assist in guiding the evolution of our cloud architecture, infrastructure and platform.
· Mentor and collaborate with application teams on technical design of cloud-based services
· Drive solution alignment across organizations, through evangelization and adoption where applicable
· Create and maintain documentation including standard operating procedures, work instructions, system diagrams
· 5+ years of related experience
· Hands on experience with Azure or AWS
· Experience with container runtimes and orchestration platforms such as Docker and Kubernetes
· Experience supporting SaaS production systems and deployments
· Demonstrated ability to learn new platforms quickly
· Versed in cloud security, particularly as it relates to SaaS deployments
· Experience with test-driven development
· Good understanding of configuration management automation and exposure to tools such as Helm and Terraform.
· Familiarity with pipeline design for CI/CD. Understanding of GitLab or GitHub a plus.
· Experience with many programming languages: Python, Ruby or Node.js desired.
· Exposure to ELK/EFK stacks.
· Comfortable providing after hours support for owned infrastructure. This may include occasional off-hours and weekend work and periodic on-call support.
· Experience working within a SOC2 or ISO 27001 compliant organization. FedRAMP experience a plus.
· Strong written and verbal skills
· Effective presentation skills
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or related disciplines
· Comfortable working in ahigh paced agile environment
· Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills
calendar_today1 day ago