PA and Experience Specialist Temporary Position (BB-9D234)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionSisense’s mission is to infuse analytics everywhere. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
Why You Should Join Our Dynamic, Culture-Driven Experience Team?
This is an opportunity to join the team that shapes the culture at Sisense.
You’ll work across all business units to support our Founder and GM of IL Office, Aviad Harell. And be part of the Experience team that ensures our employees well-being.
This position reports to our Experience manager, and part of our People team.
**This is a temporary position for 6 months, a replacement for maternity leave.
What You’ll Do?
As a part of our Experience team, you will be the heart of the office, welcoming new employees and visitors at the front desk. It will be your responsibility to make sure that our office is always run smoothly, effectively with the best experience for our employees. As the GM’s Personal assistant, you will hold a trust position by all means.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the GM with leading his schedule and communications.
- Handling logistics procedures, assisting in resolving any administrative problems, scheduling and coordinating global meetings
- As part of the experience team you will brainstorm, execute and implement experience and well being initiatives.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP-UP:
By Day 30…
- You will understand Sisense’s vibrant culture, standard procedures, and key contacts within the organization.
- You will better understand the Sisense global layout (locations, hierarchy, etc.)
- You will develop close relationships with our leadership team.
- You will support the CEO and the executive team
- You will help our Experience Team to create their magic!
- You will own projects that have a direct impact on Sisense’s culture i.e. Sisense Sizzles, QBRs, Global Town Halls.
- You will be an integral part of how Sisense operationally functions from a global standpoint.
- You will begin taking on ad hoc projects; expenses, scheduling, meeting coordination, etc.
- You will gain a strong and trusting relationship with executives in the organization.
- You will administratively support 3-+ executives; travel, ad hoc bookings, schedules, etc.
- You implement change and be an integral part of our executive support team.
- you will be a part of a team that challenges and create a new initiative for the entire organization
Requirements- You love working with people, you're a team player, and helping others makes you feel good..
- Keeping things organized is your passion and your time management skills are great.
- You are a person who likes to take initiative to the next step,by being a proactive team player with a positive attitude and creativity.
- You are flexible, cooperative, and not afraid to take challenges
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Hebrew.
- You have problem-solving abilities both results and detail-oriented.
- You are familiar with a “startup environment” - advantage.
- You’ve administratively supported multiple managers or executives.
- You’ve coordinated projects and even run meetings in a global organization.
- You’ve been an integral part of maintaining our employee experience by planning internal events, creating new initiatives and etc.
- You’ve managed calendars, travel, and expenses on a weekly basis.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel