Digital Marketing Manager (BB-1E41C)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionOur company provides VoIP services and various SaaS solutions for the telecommunication sector all over the world. Today, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager.
* Plan and manage all global digital activities and presence across different channels and events.
* Develop and define KPIs to measure the digital performance, to meet the company's targets.
* Manage an external SEO and PPC teams : build effective strategies, set goals and objectives Work with the content manager to build effective connections .
* Grow new marketing channels - LinkedIn, Twitter, , and any other channel that could be relevant.
* Develop, manage and monitor digital marketing campaigns, budgets within an ROI-driven marketing strategy and run data-driven experiments and A/B tests to optimize our activities.
* Respond quickly to changes in online marketing and adapt to capitalize on new opportunities.
Requirements* English mother tongue - a must .
* 1-2 years of proven working Experience in B2B digital & social marketing.
* Superior knowledge of search engine algorithms, best practices, trends, and industry developments in SEO.
* Excellent understanding of LinkedIn, Facebook ,YouTube, Twitter– mandatory.
* Expert knowledge of marketing automation platforms.
* Solid knowledge of web analytics tools.
calendar_today3 days ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel