Sales Development Representative Outbound (BB-ACA0F)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk IL
DescriptionTransmit Security is the #1 leader in identity and risk innovation. We power enterprises with airtight security and a seamless user experience. Our agile, unique technology is proven to reduce all forms of identity attrition and enterprises are able to save substantial costs. Transmit Security was founded by serial entrepreneurs, Mickey Boodaei and Rakesh Loonkar in 2014 with the aim of changing the security identity landscape.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative rockstar to drive our outbound business development efforts. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
In your role you will be prospecting, contracting and building relationships with potential customers in large organizations. You will use your communication skills to build strong communication from research, to contact to the qualification process and until handover to the sales department.
As an integral part of the company you will fuel the pipeline for Transmit security, creating new opportunities through collaborative account planning with a best-in-class security software sales team and engagement with C-Level and Executive stakeholders in Fortune 100 companies.
If you are success oriented, motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, Transmit Security is the place for you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Prospect potential contacts in organizations
- Contact prospects through multiple channels: Social Media, Email & Calls
- Work close with Account executives on key accounts
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the CMO on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
Requirements- Proven work experience as an Outbound Sales/Business Development Representative, Sales Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Consistent track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of SaaS sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel
work Transmit Security