Vice President Marketing (BB-3F61C)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionAsperii is looking for a seasoned marketing executive to join our team in Israel and lead our global marketing efforts. The VP Marketing will focus on collaborating cross-functionally with the Product, Marketing, Sales, and BD teams to drive growth strategy, awareness, and adoption of existing and new services and products.
If you are a leader, a team player and are only satisfied when work has an impact ...we would love to hear about it.
• Lead Asperii’s global marketing strategy and planning
• Create, execute and maintain digital marketing campaigns (web, social, google)
• Build, analyze and optimize multiple campaigns on various topics for different business units
• Help create high quality, impactful marketing and communications content for various marketing channels
• Collaborate with the product team, solutions and marketing team to plan and execute a full and ongoing content plan to support our commercial goals
• Coordinate with content owners to get the latest updates periodically, and ensure all digital marketing assets are correct
• Manage relationships and deliverables across multiple digital marketing agencies
• Manage marketing suppliers – designers, developers, and others
Requirements• Over 8 years of experience managing in-house digital marketing including social media platforms
• Experience in developing global marketing strategy
• Ability to manage and grow an internal marketing team
• Experience in global B2B marketing, specifically in tech
• Hands-on experience with events management – both offline and online
• Native English and Hebrew speaker
• Experience working with the following:
o Marketing automation platforms, preferably Hubspot
o WordPress CMS
• Website analytics experience
• Creative spirit, curiosity and the ability to work in a dynamic environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, a team player
• Familiarity with the Salesforce and the Salesforce ecosystem – a plus
• Experience in channel marketing – a plus
• Educational background in digital marketing, business, or another relevant field
Asperii is a global system integrator focusing on field services. We combine strong R&D capabilities with Salesforce expertise to deliver cutting-edge field service projects.
Established in 2011 by senior ClickSoftware veterans, Asperii has deployed over 50 worldwide top-tier solutions for companies in diverse industries, ranging from small providers to global corporations.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onPetah Tikva, Israel