Product Designer (BB-3989E)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionWe are looking for a talented, experienced Product Designer to take full ownership of Keywee’s UX and UI. A conceptual thinker with pixel-perfect execution who’s eager to make an impact.
- The ideal candidate is highly motivated, thrives in a fast-paced environment, passionate about design that is both functional and beautiful, and has experience designing SaaS products, preferably B2B.
- You will be responsible for the UX/UI of Keywee’s products throughout their entire lifecycles — from UX research to wireframes to UI design, and more.
- You will be working closely with our Product and Engineering teams to ensure the delivery of delightful, world-class products for our customers.
Requirements- 3+ years of proven experience in SaaS product design, preferably B2B web applications
- Full proficiency in Sketch/ Figma
- Full proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite ( PS and AI especially)
- Strong portfolio
- Ridiculous attention to detail
- Acquaintance with prototyping tools
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A keen eye for crisp, modern aesthetic
- Good written and conversational English
- Web-savvy, up to date with tech and design trends
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS — advantage
- Illustration skills — advantage
calendar_today13 hours ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel