Social Media Customer Support (BB-EDAA4)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionWe are looking for a Social Media Customer Support who is highly motivated and talented to join our growing team.
If you are a people-person, enjoy assisting others with social media experience and looking for an opportunity to grow in an amazing Fintech company, your place is with us! The position is shift based and includes weekends.
- Interact with customers & resolve issues posted on our social media platforms.
- Multitask between different communication channels
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments
- Provide answers by identifying problems, researching, and guiding the customer through the correct steps
- Provide excellent customer service with a high attention to details in writing/editing
Requirements- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools.
- Social Media experience min 1 year ideally from Fintech or financial institution
- English -Mother tongue
- Strong understanding of social media channel
- Past experience in customer support - advantage
- Excellent communication between customer & department
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact
- Service oriented person
- Proficient in all MS Office products
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel