Product Manager (BB-63904)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionSpot is looking for a talented Product Manager to join our team!
Spot by NetApp® delivers application-driven infrastructures (ADIs), cloud infrastructures that use analytics and machine learning to continuously adapt to the needs of applications, to help drive cloud resource optimization in real-time, for both compute and storage. With Spot by Netapp, Customers can save up to 90%of their compute and storage infrastructure expenses!
As a Product Manager at Spot by NetApp will be a member of our growing product and technology team. We are looking for a hands-on, technology proficient, team player who can lead, define, and deliver innovative solutions for new and existing products. The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product requirements, effectively performing agile software development activities, managing stakeholders, and providing product support. The hire’s technical background will be crucial to their success in this role. This position involves the development of the company’s internal and client-facing applications, as well as the data that drives them.
- Actively contribute to long-term product innovation.
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Be an expert with respect to the market including competition
- Author documents relating to life cycle including vision, roadmap, business requirements and functional specifications.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each feature
- Manage new product beta programs.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of features/products
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product and build campaign creative brief(s)
- Present the product to customers at events, tradeshows and on sales calls.
- Brief and train the sales force and other customer-facing colleagues.
Requirements- Have a proven track record of shipping user-facing products
- Have 2+ years of product management exposure
- Have strong technology and/or engineering foundation that drives innovation and vision
- Possess great UX and UI instincts and be able to clearly express product vision through both prose and wireframes.
- Obsess over the details, while also focusing on what comes next. A strong technical background, and are comfortable making impactful decisions.
- Envision new product features and then drive their creation, including writing feature specs, making wireframes, detailing goals, defining KPIs, and working with the design and dev team to get them into users' hands
- Dive deep with product analytics, creating and monitoring product dashboards and constantly finding new insights in our user data
- Clearly communicate project status to all stakeholders, and take responsibility for deadlines and deliverables
- Refine features and increase usage through product improvements and testing
- Make product decisions backed by quantitative data, mixed with your innate sense for what will delight our users
- Proven working experience in product management
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on communicating technical requirements and to internal and external audiences.
- Experience in leading product requirements with development teams
- Extensive hands-on experience working across multiple disciplines, presenting findings to an executive audience and publishing findings in written format
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Experience as owner with the ability to drive prioritization consensus across business units and serve as an effective liaison between customers and engineering.
calendar_today3 days ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel