Full Stack SW TL (BB-CD66C)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
Full Stack SW TL
. We are looking for a passionate Full Stack Developer who is capable to lead a team of experience developers involved in developing company flagship project. You will work in a dynamic environment, having the chance to impact the architecture and other product aspects.
You must have a proven ability to motivate people and instill ownership, reliability, teamwork, and commitment.
· Lead the development of cloud-based (AWS) project, add new features, services, and APIs to existing ones.
· Hands-On Full stack development and management of the team
· Coordinate between the product management and your team to scope, estimate, test and deliver end to end features.
· Integrate and continuously improve agile methodologies within your team.
· Be a guide how to write reusable code and libraries, optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability.
· Be a leader. Provide technical guidance, career development, and mentoring to team members.
· Must BSc in Computer Science
· Proven experience:
· Must be proficient in object-oriented software development.
· Must have experience in development of large, distributed software systems.
· Must have experience in cloud-based system development.
· Must have experience in server-side technologies: Python, Node.js, C++, C#, Java, MySQL
· Must at least 3 years as hands-on Team leader
· Design of the complex scalable WEB applications
· Proficient in agile methodologies
· Experiences with CI/CD procedures
· In-depth knowledge with code testing methodology (unit tests, integration tests, DI, Mockups).
דגשים לגבי השפות:
calendar_today1 day ago