Electrical Technician (BB-891FF)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
Job Description SummaryWe are looking for an experienced Electrical Technician to join the Operations and Maintenance (O&M) team at the Gilboa Pumped Storage Power Plant located in the north of Israel (near Reshafim).
As an Electrical Technician you will work in a team under the supervision of the Lead Electrical Engineer and will be responsible for executing electrical related maintenance activities in the Plant.
Your responsibilities will include :
1. Low/High voltage equipment checks and repairs.
2. Troubleshooting on motors, drives and transformers.
3. Condition monitoring on Electrical systems.
4. Identifying deviations and malfunctions in scope of responsibility and reporting the findings according to work processes.
5. Supporting efforts to reduce maintenance costs by efficient use of consumables, parts and tools.
6. Work under strict EHS guidelines
1. Recognized Electrical qualification.
2. Licensed in Israel as at least 'Qualified Electrician' [3x80A].
3. Knowledge of engineering practices, functions and processes involved in the operation and maintenance of an Industrial Facility.
4. Previous experience working in maintenance of power generation plants or equivalent facilities in the Electrical field.
5. Fluent Hebrew and English.
6. Willing to work nights and weekends when needed.
7. Willing to work in confined spaces.
8. Team player.
9. Good organizational skills.
10. Strong work ethics, hands on approach and goal oriented.
The job is open to men and women equally
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onMigdal HaEmek, Israel
work GE Renewable Energy