Sales Operations Manager (BB-09FCB)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionWe are looking for a Sales Operations Manager who is passionate about making an impact at a fast-growing company. You will help drive the creation and execution of revenue plans, design & maintain core sales processes, and assess key metrics to enhance overall productivity of the Sales organization. You will play an important role in guiding strategic & operational initiatives, both at the global and regional levels, and ultimately help scale our business in an effective way. You are a genuine and proactive team player, who is able to embrace ambiguity and approach business problems in a data-driven and structured manner.
WHO WE ARE:
Otonomo is taking the automotive industry into the future by leveraging the power of connected car data. We have partnerships with over a dozen car manufacturers to bring customers data directly from the source – over 24 million cars. Our platform reshapes, harmonizes, enriches, and secures connected car data so that our diverse network of app and service companies can deliver advanced automotive solutions.
The world of automotive big data is virtually untouched. Otonomo is at the forefront of pioneering creative solutions to the challenges of the new IOT surrounding connected cars.
Otonomo was named as one of Gartner’s Cool Vendors in 2018, and was recognized as a “Soonicorn” by Tracxn in 2020. We are rapidly growing, having just received a Series C funding round of $46M in April.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Oversee the sales funnel; Help drive annual business planning & modeling, including revenue, quota and capacity setting, territory planning and carve.
- Partner closely with various levels of leadership globally to develop actionable, measurable projects that accelerate sales growth (new & existing business) and improve existing sales processes & operations
- Own forecasting process; Guide regional/segment-level forecasting
- Drive operational efficiency by automating and improving processes, tools, and dashboards that scale
- Establish strong working relationships with other cross-functional partners (e.g. marketing, finance, analytics) to improve overall operations and how the company goes to market
- Serve as a trusted business partner to the Commercial Sales Team by defining, tracking, and implementing business objectives, initiatives, strategies, tactics, and processes that scale
- Lead a team of sales operations professionals
Requirements- 7+ years experience in Sales strategy & operations; start-up & SaaS experience preferred
- Strategic thinker and driver. Strong analytical skills and business acumen. Ability and passion to analyze, set priorities, and solve business problems
- Familiarity and comfort with Q2C process, sales systems (Salesforce) and reporting
- Data expert: Querying and scoping (SQL, BigQuery), analysis (Excel), summarizing (pivot tables, charts, slides, written explanation), reporting (dashboards, repositories)
- Results-driven self-starter with the ability to multitask. Strong initiative and ability to work in a self-directed environment with a “can do” attitude and growth mindset
- Detail-oriented with a knack for organization and process improvement. Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while dealing with ambiguity
- Exceptional interpersonal and influence skills. Experience driving cross-functional projects end-to-end. Ability to negotiate priorities across organizations at all levels
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and results-oriented team environment
- MBA/MS or equivalent with specialization in economic, finance, mathematics, statistics or related field of study.
calendar_today1 day ago