Talent Acquisition Specialist (BB-5F63B)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk IL
DescriptionRADWIN is a leading global provider of high performance, market-proven broadband wireless solutions, deployed in more than 170 countries.
Offering innovative Point-to-Point, Point-to-MultiPoint and wireless mobility solutions, RADWIN fulfills the connectivity needs of the world’s largest carriers, service providers, enterprises, vertical markets, and transportation authorities.
RADWIN solutions are designed for fixed wireless access from rural to urban areas and a wide range of industry applications including smart cities, rail and metro trains, automated ports and more.
We are looking for an innovative and passionate Global Talent Acquisition Specialist / Manager to join our amazing and dynamic HR team. The desired candidate is a team player, creative thinker, and loves taking initiative.
In this position, you will be responsible for the hiring processes of all our position is Israel and abroad. In addition, you will lead our employment branding program and other projects.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for leading the full life cycle of the hiring process
- Identify, integrate and manage all recruiting-related vendors and tools
- Establish effective cooperation with the hiring managers and vendors to assess recruiting progress, future hiring plans, obstacles, and challenges, and - collaborate with respect to recruiting activities and strategies
- Create and implement a social media marketing plan and manage social media pages and profiles related to talent attraction
- Plan and manage meaningful recruitment campaigns to drive talent attraction and brand awareness
Requirements- 3+ years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, leading full-cycle recruitment process in global Hi-Tech companies
- Proven sourcing skills and experience with recruiting databases and Social Media platforms (such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Stack Overflow, GitHub and more)
- Experience in employment branding, digital marketing, and social media
- Experience in the creation and execution of brand awareness strategies
- Proven experience developing and implementing successful creative recruitment campaigns
- Able to manage multiple priorities in a highly dynamic environment
- Creative and Detailed oriented
- Excellent English
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel