Consolidation Controller (BB-0005F)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionWe are looking for a Consolidation Controller that will be responsible for creating and driving accounting processes, policies, controls, systems and reporting that ensures all objectives are met in support of the companys business objectives. Provide both tactical and strategic financial information and guidance about the companys corporate activities to assist leadership in making informed operational and strategic decisions. Ensure the timely preparation of regular and ad hoc financial statements, reports and analysis, under the direction of ironSources Chief Accountant.
- Prepare comparative financial statements using generally accepted accounting principles (US GAAP) on a quarterly and annual basis in a timely manner.
- Oversees globally monthly, quarterly and year-end closings including year-end audit and the consolidated financial statements.
- Identify, track and report on key financial and non-financial performance metrics; work with the team to analyze trends and develop/implement changes to drive improvements.
- Enhance and drive efficiencies and effective accounting processes and systems.
- Part of the month-end closing, financial reporting and consolidation processes.
- Partner with FP&A to ensure accurate reported results and forecasts and provide management with timely financial information for effective strategic decision making.
- Write and maintain accounting memorandums.
- Lead and support ad hoc special projects as required.
Requirements- Min 2-3 years relevant experience after the internship in financial reporting particularly in Hi-Tech Industry is preferred.
- US GAAP and SOX experience.
- Working experience in ERP systems. Experience in NetSuite would be an advantage.
- Able to work independently and highly meticulously.
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel