People Processes Solutions - Global HR Data Expert (BB-8902F)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk IL
The People Processes Solution – global data expert is a part of the Global HR Data infrastructure, reporting and analytics team. The global data expert will take part in maintaining high level of HR data quality and accuracy by overseeing HR data infrastructure systems, monitor and inspect data flow via the various interfaces from and to the HR systems and will take part in the various global data activities and projects to support the various data related business processes. Key areas of focus include Data Management activities, Organizational Structure support, HR Data Reporting, and familiarity with core HR systems, mainly SuccessFactors, Oracle and SAP/HR.
• Coordination, facilitation and execution of data related processes, activities and projects such as: role based permissions, organizational changes, SOX compliance audits and more
• Manage cross-functional data related global programs, utilizing program management best practices (i.e. org changes, unit’s transformation, etc.)
• Enhancing the Global HR data infrastructure by identifying opportunities for process improvements and leading initiatives collaboratively across HR people services organization
• Monitor, governance and improve data flow across various interfaces from\to global HR and external systems.
• Integrate between different processes/systems/stakeholders, in order to deliver data related solutions
• Provide ongoing data related support to global people services organization as tier 3
• Bachelor’s degree in related discipline required
• At least 2 years of experience in HRIS, HR Data Management, HR Technology and/or related areas
• Experience in working with HR IT systems (SuccessFactors, Oracle, SAP etc.), handling Data Management & Infrastructure, reporting and analytics processes and projects
• Strong analytical and project management skills (advance knowledge in Excel is mandatory)
• Ability to proactively diagnose and solve complex problems, manage several projects simultaneously; attention to details and "can-do" approach
• Working in global complex environment with strong organizational skills
• Team player with good communication skills and abilities to work independently
Sub FunctionOther HR CoE
Dir HR Shared Services, People Processes Solutions
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply:
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity CommitmentTeva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel