Sygnia Adversarial Security Team Leader (BB-12A0F)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
Description* Team8 Portfolio Company
Sygnia is a top tier cyber technology and services company, providing consulting and incident response support for organizations worldwide. Sygnia works with companies to proactively build their cyber resilience and to respond and defeat attacks within their networks. It is the trusted advisor and cyber security service provider of IT and security teams, senior managements, and boards of top organizations worldwide, including Fortune 100 companies.
The company draws on top talent from the ranks of elite military technology units and from across the cyber industry and has some of the world’s top talents in cyber security. Described by Forbes as a “cyber security delta force”, it applies technological supremacy, digital combat experience, data analytics and a business-driven mindset to cyber security, enabling organizations to excel in the age of cyber.
Sygnia is looking for a “Red Team” Team Leader to manage a team of highly skilled red team operators and researchers. The team leader would lead and participate in “red teaming”, “purple teaming”, advance penetration testing, and adversarial simulations. He will assist organizations worldwide to enhance their security by providing an “attacker’s perspective”, along the process of building cyber security resilience. The successful candidate would have passion for cyber security and the ability to lead, mentor and grow highly technical red team members, as well as strong technical offensive security skills and an attacker mindset.
- Lead a team of highly skilled red teamers with a focus on application security, cloud and reverse engineering. Leading growth in terms of people and capabilities.
- Design and execute attacks against organizations services, platforms and infrastructures, to identify vulnerabilities, and uncover risk, ahead of the attackers.
- Use the attacker mindset to support and guide organizations in enhancing resilience
- Engage in modeling and adversarial simulation processes.
- Validate and an organization’s ability to detect respond and recover from targeted attacks and persistent threats.
- Constantly learn and adapt new TTPs and apply those in Red and Purple team engagements.
- Participate in recruiting of exceptional team members and provide oversight, guidance and support to his team, while creating an environment of constant learning and excellence.
Requirements- At least 5 years of experience as a Pen Tester/Red teamer ,deep understanding and experience in penetration testing methodologies and tools.
- Proven technical skills in a broad technology set, including the ability to develop, extend and modifying exploits, shellcode or exploit tools.
- Demonstrated experience in scripting and using development tools (C/C++, Python, PowerShell, Bash).
- Experience in professional services consulting, delivering value directly to organizations, or demonstrated experience delivering to internal clients – an advantage.
- Experience in reverse engineering malware – an advantage.
- Ability to perform and thrive in a dynamic environment and to work in parallel on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Fluent English (written and spoken). Native English speaker – an advantage.
- Excellent presentation skills including the ability to document and articulate technical information in a concise and understandable manner.
- Willing to travel abroad. Significant portion of your time will be spent in collaborating with clients.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel