Game Math Designer (BB-CD23E)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionPlaystudios-IL is anything but a standard games company, in fact - it’s not like any other company you've seen before. Sure, we do build incredibly entertaining game experiences, and yes, you will see game designers, animators and tech ninjas walking our corridors, but it will feel like living on a rocket ship.
Building a great game is a challenge. We want the game to be existing, randomize, and full of turnarounds. To create the perfect game, we develop tools like a game simulator, we use complex math to design the experience, and data to optimize it.
So listen to this, If you love inventing games, math makes you crazy, you are a true data lover with analytical thinking and you are not afraid to code your dreams - join us and we will change your life forever (and only for the good)
- Take part in the innovative process of creating new games mechanics
- Be the mathematical brain behind the game - Use your analytics skills to optimize and validate exciting game experiences.
- Code the game logic itself, working closely with the client developers
- Balance and optimize the game KPI’s Post-release, based on data-driven decisions.
Requirements- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/math/industrial engineering
- Proficiency in python/R code languages or any other software language.
- Strong mathematical/statistical skills
- Passion for games & High level of creativity in order to invent new innovative game mechanics
- Be positive and self-driven, with the ability to be collaborative in a team environment know the gaming industry and it’s current trends, especially luck based games - Advantage
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel
work Playstudios International Israel