Technical Customer Support Engineer (BB-3D49E)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionData loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. OwnBackup is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 3,000 customers, we are ranked #25 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest growing companies, and have raised $267.5 million in funding from Salesforce Ventures and others.
We are looking for a Technical Customer Support Engineer to join our excellent dynamic team that supports our customers primarily in the Salesforce.com ecosystem. This position offers great learning and development opportunities.
If you’re a self-learner, an out-of-the-box thinker and have excellent customer facing skills (both written and verbal), then we want to hear from you!
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Responsible for providing product support to Ownbackup Clients
- Assist customers with basic troubleshooting and answer questions within the defined support SLA
- Identifying root causes, proposing test cases and proposing solutions to fix the problem.
- Providing timely information to customer-facing teams to improve overall customer satisfaction
- Mentoring internal support teams on technical issues and best practices
- Building relationships with other teams across Customer Service, Development as a technical expert
- Work with engineers on the design, deployment and continuous improvement of important infrastructure services (i.e. logging, monitoring and alerting)
- Drive complex, high-profile, customer technical escalations
- Have a strong interest in growing your career and participating in our internal training programs and mentorship initiatives.
Requirements- 1+ year(s) experience with Salesforce as an Admin / Business Analyst - MUST
- 1+ year(s) experience in Services and Support roles, such as Customer Success, Professional Services, Sales and/or Consulting
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyse and solve problems, perform complex tasks and prioritise multiple projects
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Tel Aviv office to maximize interaction with business development reps and account executives.
calendar_today13 hours ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel