Marketing Content Writer Native English (BB-93D70)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionJamesAllen.com – a fast-growing diamond bridal jewelry ecommerce retailer - is looking for a Content Writer to join its Herzliya-based marketing team.
They will be responsible for writing engaging and informative consumer-driven content for the website, emails, blog, social media, product communications, and more. This dynamic position will report to the Content Manager, supporting brand-wide messaging strategies.
• Write engaging copy for the website, on-site landing pages, online ads, emails, social media, the blog, and more.
• Research industry-related topics in order to inform written content
• Proactively generate ideas for content angles, email subject lines, etc.
• Work in conjunction with the broader team including designers, email marketing, and developers.
• Conduct simple keyword research and work in conjunction with SEO guidelines
• Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
• Ensure all-around consistency of tone throughout brand assets
• Leverage audience information and performance of existing assets in order to inform future content
RequirementsThe Successful candidate will be highly motivated and flexible to produce fresh, simplified content targeting the millennial Anglo consumer. Must be a native English speaker and be well-versed in social media platforms and understand how to optimize content for SEO.
Understanding of the US ecommerce consumer market a strong PLUS.
calendar_today9 hours ago
work James Allen