System Administrator Nazareth Iliit (BB-DEDE8)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionSolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy technology. We invite you to join our new own manufacturing in northern Israel and to take a part of its establishment. In this position you will find a unique challenge as you will be part of the company's first team in this site. As a SolarEdge's System Administrator, you will be involved in factory activities, services, tools and users. All while ensuring high level of service aligned with the business requirements. You will assist the IT Production Manager and work closely with the infrastructure team as required.
What will you be doing?
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers technical assistance in Sella 1 factory
- Troubleshooting and providing the best solution based on the issue; walk the customer through the Install, maintain, upgrade components, virtual machines and integrated automated processes.
- Monitor and backup IT and production line infrastructure
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Ensure that all requests from customers handled promptly and effectively, ensuring that agreed service levels met.
- Build and maintain knowledge bases for users
- Ensures high quality services provided to internal customers through the development and maintenance of robust IT policies and procedures.
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness of helpdesk activity by analyzing and proposing recommendations for improvement.
Requirements- At least five years year hands-on experience
- At least three years of practical experience with Microsoft services & VMware
- Experience with imaging, deployment and troubleshooting using SCCM
- Excellent customer service orientation and skills.
- Knowledge of the principles, best practices and techniques used in administering complex infrastructure.
- Well organized, attention to detail and excellent documentation abilities
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Must be knowledgeable about service desk system and IT tools
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple and varied requests under pressure
calendar_today5 days ago