Software Engineer Team Lead (BB-954A2)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk IL
DescriptionVim is building a value-driven platform for American healthcare, in order to align incentives and connect patients with the best doctors for their needs. We curate virtual networks of top doctors, guide patients through online booking, and empower doctors to make the best decisions for their patients at the point of care.
Vim takes pride in our accessible and transparent working environment. We encourage our teams to be bold, take risks and take ownership of their work, as we are a family who have each other’s backs. This environment allows us to thrive as cutting edge industry leaders in the healthcare technology realm.
Vim is a place where everyone can grow. The more voices we have represented, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be industry leaders. Whatever background you bring with you and however you identify please apply if this is a role that would make you happy to get to work every day.
What You’ll Do:
- Hire, train, inspire and retain talented software developers according to Vim’s established culture.
- Provide technical leadership to a dynamic and diverse engineering team.
- Own the provider growth software development process within Vim- scope, design, develop, test and go live.
- Lead thousands of product integrations with the company’s strategic customers.
- Working as part of a small, elite, fast-moving team to meet schedules.
- Build the tools and infrastructure required for Vim to meet the growing demand of customers to join our platform.
- Work closely with business and product managers to identify how to optimize time to live customers.
- Collaborate with other teams inside the R&D, work with different technology stacks and find ways to allow the business grow faster.
- Play an integral role in designing Vim’s system architecture, from whiteboard sessions to actual implementation, and deliver end-to-end features
- Build and manage a highly scalable, micro service-oriented environment.
- Work with a tight-knit group of highly talented and motivated engineers- We work fast and are agile as priorities can change, but we NEVER compromise our code or quality.
- 2+ years experience as a SW team leader/tech leader in a startup environment.
- Experience as a software engineer for at least three (3) years with at least two (2) of those years focused on Node.js development.
- Successful experience with web client technologies such as React, Angular, VueJS.
- Experience with developing and monitoring micro-service architecture.
- Welcome complex problems and work until you can find a workable solution.
- Attend and hold discussions with customers.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and hold yourself accountable.
- Ability to work with remote team members.
Nice to Have:
- Amazon Web Services experience: specifically VPC, EC2, EBS, S3, Redshift, and RDS
- Experience with Jenkins.
- Experience in building enterprise tools.
- Experience working for a consumer Internet company.
Who we are looking for:
- A talented leader who inspires others and leads by example and courage.
- Highly Independent: Takes ownership of challenges, researching and recommending solutions.
- Interpersonal Skills: Thrives while working in a team environment.
- ‘Can-do’ Attitude: Strong desire and drive to tackle complex problems.
- Broad Perspective: Ability to see the larger picture while staying detail-oriented.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel