QA Engineer (BB-89DA0)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
WSC Sports is the world’s fastest-growing sports-tech company, the developer of AI-based automation solutions for sports content creation and distribution, automatically and in real-time.
Working with Great people in an awesome environment, using cutting edge technologies (video editing, AI, data, and sports- altogether!) with the opportunity to influence innovative products for NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, Fox Sports, and other sports giants - are only part of the things WSC Sports has to offer!
What you’ll do:
- Learn new technologies, debug, and solve complex problems.
- Be responsible for the testing life cycle from planning via execution to release.
- Conduct tests in various manners including manual, regression.
- Maintain a high level of quality across all products.
- Work closely with developers, QA, and Product Managers.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in manual software testing.
- Strong writing and understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Vast knowledge of QA methodologies including plan, design, execution, and reporting.
- Experience in testing web applications and server-side applications (API, databases).
- Strong analytical skills with a methodical approach to problem-solving.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Highly independent, passionate, self-motivated, teamwork skills, autodidact.
- Familiarity with Windows-based systems and some admin/shell knowledge.
- Passionate about sports.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/any related fields.
- Experience with adapting and executing automation - Selenium with C# or Java.
calendar_today1 day ago
work WSC Sports