Senior Software Engineer Core Platforms Datapath (BB-5557D)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk IL
DescriptionWe are looking for a Software Engineer to join the Redis Labs Datapath team.
As a member of the core platform group, you will design and implement new features while maintaining maximum performance, investigate complex real-world issues, and develop the datapath components that support over 200 million ops/sec at sub-millisecond latency with true linear scalability.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced C/C++ programmer that has worked with multithreaded code in a Linux environment and is able to approach complex problems creatively and with an open mind. You are a quick learner, always eager to learn and improve, and love to work and collaborate with bright coworkers.
If you’re all that, fun to work with, and want to make an impact while contributing to a wildly successful startup, then this is the right challenge for you.
- Develop the next generation of Redis Labs’ Proxy and database synchronization solutions.
- Own Redis Labs Datapath features end-to-end, from design through development and deployment.
- Debug, maintain, and improve the Redis Labs Datapath infrastructure, enhancing its ability to handle many thousands of databases with millions of requests per second.
- Participate in various open-source projects that Redis Labs maintains and/or contributes to.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to other team members.
- Work closely with team members, product, DevOps, support, customer success, and other R&D teams.
Requirements- 5+ years of hands-on backend development experience working on a large-scale production-grade system
- Excellent coding skills with a good understanding of large-scale architecture and design patterns.
- Extensive knowledge of C/C++ code architecture over Linux OS
- A B.Sc. in computer science or software engineering/equivalent experience
- Passion for technology (always learning about new tech).
- Self-directed, ambitious.
- Experience designing and implementing distributed systems = BIG Advantage
- Experience with NoSQL databases (especially Redis)
- Deep understanding of networking
- Experience with Python
- Have participated in an end-to-end big data and/or large scale performance challenge
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel
work Redis Labs