Security Architect (BB-34894)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk IL
DescriptionAt Interai, our mission is to disrupt how employees at large enterprises perform their daily operations. Whether it’s a sales rep, customer service rep or marketeer, the current experience of working with their designated enterprise apps and systems (CRM, ERP, Billing, Ticketing, etc.) is usually far from ideal and even frustrating at times.
Interai is addressing this pain by abstracting these systems for the end-user, creating a single, user-friendly interface for the user to interact with, while the connection to the underlying systems is done without integrations nor APIs, but rather using computer vision and AI. Interai is building a no code App Builder platform to empower our enterprise customers to build modernized applications for any business process themselves.
Interai is looking for a senior security architect that will help us achieve our ambitious goal!
- Work closely with developers and PMs to shape our solution from a security standpoint
- Perform technical research and come up with creative solutions as to how to meet enterprise security standards and requirements
- Take an active part in the company architectural forums and provide the security perspective in new initiatives and projects
Requirements- Understanding of Software Security Architecture and Design, SDLC and the ability to clearly articulate best practices for application security
- Technical knowledge of access control mechanisms, intrusion detection and prevention, encryption, digital certificates and trust-based authentication
- 3 years of experience as a security architect
- Experience with enterprise-level software development and delivery - MUST
- Experience with SaaS and On-Prem applications - MUST
- Experience with Python programming - ADVANTAGE
- Team spirit: we are a small team connected with super glue, each person counts A LOT
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel