User Acquisition Specialist (BB-24955)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionMinute Media is looking for a creative and passionate User Acquisition Specialist to join our AWESOME team in Tel-Aviv.
As a User Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for paid media traffic including the development of overall creative, strategy, optimization, and ROI analysis. Our paid media efforts are fully automated and backed by our in-house technology.
- Planning, setting up and managing media buying campaigns across multiple channels, languages and geos, with a primary focus on Facebook.
- Monitoring, analyzing and optimizing the performance of campaigns to identify trends and insights and increase ROI, improve performance and meet the companies objectives.
- A/B testing ad strategies, creatives and other elements to optimize the performance of campaigns of Minute Media’s user acquisition strategy.
- Proactively seeking, identifying and evaluating innovative new opportunities for user acquisition growth, including new channels, platforms, partnerships and technologies.
- Collaborating with internal teams to create and build new campaigns.
Requirements- 2+ years proven experience managing large scale campaigns on Facebook, other platforms are a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of online marketing, media buying, and social media with a deep understanding of performance and media buying metrics.
- High-level experience with Google Analytics and other web reporting tools. SQL knowledge is a huge plus.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, mathematics, economics, business, statistics, or another relevant field.
- Follow the latest trends from sports to entertainment
- Native English speakers preferred. High level English a must. Additional languages a plus.
- We are building a spectacular publication platform that reaches 100M users a month. Our tech powers everything we do - from our platform to our content to the experiences we build for advertisers, brands, and publishing partners.
calendar_today3 days ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
work Minute Media