Sales Development Representative (BB-4CE6C)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionWe are looking for a motivated Sales Development Representative to join our team!
In this role, you will seek new meetings by contacting and developing relationships with prospects.
The right candidate should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and exceeding meeting quotas. You will use your superior communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with prospects, from first contact until you set a qualified meeting that you will pass to our field team. You should have passion and experience for working as an individual contributor, but also able to work well with your field sales and marketing team. You will be the first line of contact for our customers along their journey and will be training and learning to become the future of Silverfort.
- Prospecting via phone, email and social media into prospects
- Qualifying leads from inbound marketing campaigns
- Presenting our company to potential clients
- Successfully qualifying prospects into qualified meetings
- Working with marketing to create and launch campaigns
- Have the ability to accurately forecast weekly, monthly and quarterly numbers
- Maintain a high level of phone calls and emails to prospects
Requirements- 3+ years of proven work experience as a Sales Development Representative, Inside Sales or similar XDR role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including phone cold calls, video, email and social media touches)
- Track record of achieving quotas
- Excellent Hebrew and English communication skills, as well as French / Spanish / German mother tongue, A must
- Experience working with CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce).
- Familiarity with MS excel, Google sheets or other (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding the process of setting meeting and conversion performance metrics
- Excellent communication and qualification skills
- Relevant BS/BA degree
calendar_today40 minutes ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel