QA Automation Team lead (BB-D9CA2)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
Lead the analysis, creation and automation of functional, performance, load and security tests. This includes the creation of automation test frameworks and scripts.
Responsible for the design of test plans and automated tests to support continuous software development.
- Design and build maintainable and extendable automated test frameworks and tools to test the various SafeRide products.
- Work with software engineers and architects to understand the product APIs and build the test automation.
- Assist QA Manager to push all QA initiatives.
- Develop, execute, and maintain automation test scripts, utilities, data sets leveraging commercial and/or open source tools.
- Work with product and developers to aid in replication of software defects.
- Automate the manual tests cases and procedures.
- Integrate the automation processes into CI/CD.
- Make suggestions/contributions for the improvement of software testing and quality.
- Proven coding skills in Python- must!
- At least 3 years’ experience with design and development on Linux OS.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Technology related field or an army technological unit graduate.
- Experience with Jenkins.
- Experience in leading Software Automation team - advantage
- Hands-on Quality Assurance experience (Manual testing experience) - advantage
- Experience with Jmeter- advantage.
- Experience with automotive technologies- advantage.
- Experience with Selenium- advantage.
- Experience with tools like Jira, Testrail, Xray, Wiki.
- Familiarity with CI process (Jenkins or Team city).
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
calendar_today9 hours ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel