Product Designer (BB-E8449)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionCentrical offers performance and engagement solutions that help companies maximize the value of their employees. It leverages employee and customer data to blend real-time performance management with personalized microlearning and advanced gamification – providing employees with clear goals, the knowledge they need to achieve them and a motivation to excel. Centrical’s platform seamlessly integrates with all major enterprise systems and is deployed by some of the world’s leading organizations such as Microsoft, Novartis, SwissLife and Unilever. It delivers measurable and sustainable value for customers – such as shorter time to proficiency, improved employee productivity and reduced absenteeism and attrition.
We are looking for an expert Product Designer, who specializes in the UX and UI design for consumer products.
As a member of the Product management team, you will manage the UI/UX flows and our innovative product.
- You will be part of the product management team and have full responsibility for the workflows of UX: research, ideation, wireframes, usability testing and reviewing developers work.
- Provide Visual Design for the UI including specs for Developers.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into valuable and usable tools for our customers and users
- Come up with design and UX improvements and new concepts to enhance activation, retention and new services adoption
- Research Atera users behavior through advanced analytics tools, and come up with UX improvement suggestions
- Take part in Agile Scrum meetings and Sprints
- Work closely with our Product Managers, Developers, QA teams, Support and customer success to understand the business and clients.
- Provide UX designs and flows, including UI designs for products and mockups including instructions and detailed explanations by which the developers can work.
Requirements- UX/UI – at least 3 years of experience with a portfolio demonstrating your UX/UI design capabilities in customer products.
- Experience designing for B2C.
- Proficiency with both rapid and High-Fidelity prototyping tools, with an ability to deliver clear and easy to understand concepts to the development and user testing teams
- Must be a team player.
- Must speak and write fluent English.
- Strong people skills. We emphasize collaboration and can-do attitudes.
- Software knowledge: UX design tools and graphic design tools.
- We don’t care what OS you use!
- Experience designing for diverse groups of people (international audiences, multi-language localization, accessibility for people with disabilities, etc.)
- Agile/Scrum experience.
- Experience with building and conducting design thinking workshops
calendar_today1 day ago