UX Writer (BB-386D6)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionOne of the biggest UX writing teams in the world. As passionate advocates for our users, we create clear, eye-level copy that shapes how people experience our products. Wix UX writers own the entire content process, and collaborate closely with product managers, UX designers and developers to create outstanding products. Guided by the Wix tone and voice, we craft compelling copy to get the right message across and help our users succeed.
As a UX writer, you will:
- Write clear, creative UX content in the Wix tone and voice.
- Conduct extensive product and user research.
- Own every stage of the content cycle, from brainstorming on initial wireframes to shipping perfect copy.
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, UX designers and other stakeholders across the company.
- Juggle multiple projects at once, while prioritizing your tasks and meeting tight deadlines.
- Coordinate the localization process for our global audience (18 languages and counting).
- Please send CV in English.
RequirementsA native-level English speaker and writing professional with relevant web experience. You’re passionate about writing and UX as well as being a critical thinker with an eye for detail. You’re tech savvy and up to date on trends in UX and web content. You’re a team player who can give and take feedback constructively, while being able to create simple, easy to understand copy. You love a good challenge (or 3)!
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel