VP R&D (BB-77A71)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
First Media is a TOP-10 social media publisher, positioned where content and commerce meet and driving the shoppable content revolution. With more than 200 employees, 170 million fans, >1.5 billion monthly views and revenue growth rate of ~50% in the last five consecutive years and multiple FORTUNE 500 partners we lead the next leaf forward in shoppable content. We are using AI-driven algorithms and sophisticated data science tools to optimize both media buy and content creation to fortify our hyper-growth rate. For this to continue and accelerate we need a VP R&D who is a real rock star…
The VP R&D will be reporting to the COO, playing a pivotal role in the company’s effort to integrate technology to the core of the company’ s business and making technology the driving factor of the company’s success.
- End-to-End responsibility for the company's R&D vision, performance and deliverables.
- Provide design and architecture leadership. Be both a highly technical, hands-on coder and an effective people manager.
- Responsible for the full lifecycle of the product, from planning, to development, testing and supporting the product in production.
- Identify, compare, select, and implement technology solutions to meet current and future needs with a focus on AI-based technologies.
- Innovate. As a company that is shaping the industry it’s operating in - we are required to build new concepts and unique IP continuously in order to keep our strategic advantage over our competition.
- Lead a team to be positioned best in our market by hiring the right people, mentoring them and leading a culture of excellence.
- Work closely with multiple teams in the organization, including: Media buying, Business Insights, Content and C-level management.
- 8+ years of experience in software R&D managerial roles.
- Substantial experience in managing and scaling R&D teams in startup environments.
- Strong knowledge of agile development methods, architectural principles, coding standards, and design patterns.
- Team player with strong leadership abilities who is passionate about empowering people.
- Obsessed with data; analytical and rigorous, with a thorough understanding of statistics and machine learning.
- Can-Do and a hands-on approach.
- Experience with AI-based algorithms - a big plus.
- Experience with content creation and media buying - a big plus.
First Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable. Those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today3 days ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
work First Media