Physical Failure Analysis Lab Technician (BB-20925)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionSolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and electrical storage systems, revolutionary EV chargers, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is produced & stored.
The Q&R group specializes in unique Quality and Reliability tests, procedures and failure analysis for various components.
We are currently building a top of the line physical failure analysis lab and we are looking for a Physical Failure Analysis Lab Technician to join our team.
What you will be doing:
- Responsibility for the operation of various analytical equipment.
- Maintenance of analytical equipment
- Periodically, implementation and validation of analytical tests and equipment, by conducting methodological, well-documented, laboratory experiments
- As a result, you will have an impact on incoming quality and failure analyses for various components of SolarEdge’s systems.
Requirements- Experience in material/chemical or physical analysis.
- Deep interest in analytical tools and “how stuff works”.
- Previous work experience with laboratory tests and various analytical equipment.
- Expertise in analytical tools such as SEM, FTIR, polish machine, FIB.
- Good learning skills.
- Hands-on capability and willingness.
- Good technical sense.
- Attention to fine details.
- Team player.
calendar_today4 days ago