Customer Success Advocate (BB-09560)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionWe are looking for Customer Experience Advocate to join our expanding team. There are a few things we take really seriously here at monday.com: building an amazing product and providing the best possible service to our customers. Our clients love our product, and it's incredibly unique (and fun) to provide support in an environment where the vast majority of interactions are so positive.
About The Role
- Provide personalized, top-notch support to customer inquiries via email, phone and video call to understand their needs and ensure their success with monday.com.
- Empower our customers to connect their goals and challenges with the solution on monday.com.
- Serve as the liaison between our customers and the rest of the monday.com team to advocate and help shape the best possible version of our product.
- Collaborate with the development team to identify, reproduce and report bugs until resolution.
- Plan and execute online webinars, consultations, and one-on-one demos to educate our customers on new and existing features, unique use cases and best practices of our product.
Requirements- 0-2 years professional experience.
- Native Spanish speaker and English mother tongue – must
- Excellent interpersonal skills and multitasking abilities
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- Ability to take initiative and adapt
- BA Degree in business or any relevant field
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel