HR Learning Specialist Maternity Leave (BB-08719)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk IL
DescriptionWe are looking for an HR Learning Specialist to join our team and lead internal learning processes and activities.
Your role will be extremely interesting and important as you will be promoting processes that support ironSource employees learning and development. This is an exciting opportunity for people who are self-motivated, hold a growth mindset, learn quickly, and most importantly – love to work with people!
- Develop & implement internal cross-organizational learning programs to enhance ironSource Free-to-Learn culture
- Assess and coordinate internal & external learning solutions
- Manage ironSources new employees onboarding processes
- Work closely with the OD manager on designing & implementing development programs
- Provide learning solutions to needs raised by the business units, managers and HR Business Partners
- Evaluate learning and development programs
Requirements- Experience in learning and development and familiar with learning and development processes
- Proven ability in leading processes and projects and collaborating with managers and stakeholders across the organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Has the ability to assess learning gaps and provide creative tailor made solutions
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Has a passion for training and learning and takes a Can-Do approach
- Self-motivated, proactive, quick learner and team player
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Experience in the world of training – great advantage!
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel