Dir Total Rewards Israel (BB-3AB86)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk IL
Company InfoTeva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
• Lead all compensation and benefits areas for Israel. Provide professional advice in all Total Rewards related expertise (benchmarking, best practice and trends, insurances, etc.), working closely with HRs
• Leading the annual Connect process for Israel, working closely with HRs, HRO&S, and regional TR, including data preparation and set up in EC, all analytics prior, during and post connect
• Lead the annual C&B review process for Israel, including analytics and presentation preparation for reviews with business leaders.
• Lead all other compensation related processes outside Connect, such as off-cycle requests, market adjustments, Restructuring and Retention packages, working closely with HRDs, HRO&S, local business leaders, and local finance
• Ensure regional and corporate policies, guidelines and training materials are properly implemented in Israel
• Support local HRs (including TA) with analytics and standardized templates/tools related to TR processes (e.g. salary offers, union negotiations, etc.)
• Lead all local training sessions related to annual processes and ad-hoc requirements
• Support any other assignments, projects, and initiatives related to Total Rewards as will be required from time to time
• C&B extensive knowledge in global processes and programs, various methodologies as well as, familiarity with the current and future trends in the Rewards arena
• Ability to implement global and complex programs and process in a country
• Strong quantitative analytic capabilities
• Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to lead a professional dialog with the business, HR managers and other stakeholders. Highly service oriented and client focused.
• Working independently while being able to balance with the need to consult with higher levels in the organization
• Excellence in execution— the ability to resolve complex issues and complete multiple tasks within agreed timelines
• Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Economy, Statistics, Human Resources or related field
• 10-15 years’ experience of C&B (e.g. annual pay processes, surveys benchmark, salary review processes, benefits program implementation)
• Familiarity with unionized environment and Israeli Labor Law
• Familiarity with the Israeli benefits structure and regulation
• Experience in working with financial concepts (P&L, cost center management, accruals)
• Proficiency in MS Office – especially in excel and PPT
• Excellent English verbal and writing ability
Sub FunctionTotal Rewards
Head of Global Total Rewards
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity CommitmentTeva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
work Teva Pharmaceutical