Marcom specialist (BB-9663A)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionNostromo - Cooling Global Warming
Nostromo Energy has developed the most cost-effective, safe and clean Energy storage system available, based on water! Nostromo IceBrick™, an Ice-based Thermal Energy Storage system, stores electric power during off-peak hours/surplus solar and later uses it for cooling during peak hours. Nostromo's technology can shift up to 95% of the electricity demand used for cooling of commercial customers such as data centers, office buildings, airports, hotels, manufacturing facilities, shopping malls, or any other facility that uses a centralized chiller system for cooling. IceBerg is energy-efficient, inexpensive, and modular.
Nostromo is seeking an experienced and diverse Marcom specialist to join our team.
The ideal candidate has at least 3 years of experience in a Marketing position, is strategic and highly organized, with a dynamic and agile skill set. Significant experience with content writing, and creation of marketing materials, accompanied by general experience with branding, digital platforms.
This person should be a team player, an out of the box thinker, and able to bring new and creative ideas to the company.
- Create content for PR/Marcom activities including Press Releases, newsletters, news distribution and social media posts.
- Create content and overall management of marketing collateral including digital content, brochures, white papers and presentations
- Create content for high level internal and external strategic presentations.
- Responsible for tracking industry news and market developments, in order to keep track of industry trends, and global marketing related to energy storage.
- Work with the team to shape overall brand, content, and digital/traditional strategies
Requirements- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- English – native level speaker.
- Excellent content creation skills. .
- Good taste for branding, a sense of aesthetics, and ability to catch an audience’s attention.
- A good ear for copywriting and storytelling.
- Highly organized, extremely detail oriented, and meticulous.
- Able to work quickly and efficiently in a dynamic and demanding work environment
- Solid working knowledge of social media platforms and newsletter distribution tools (like mailchimp).
- Experience with the Energy Industry - a plus
- Mostly from home. Typically one day a week in-person meetings required.
- This function is open for both Salaried employees and freelancers.
calendar_today20 hours ago