Assistant to finance director (BB-56F24)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk IL
DescriptionTenengroup is shaping the personalized eCommerce experience to customers around the world.
We are a data driven, End-to-End e-commerce house of brands, who works with more than 30 websites around the world.
By using high end data tools to leverage the market trends and needs, we give our customers a personalized and unique online shopping experience.
We are looking for an amazing Assistant to finance director (CPA) to join our team.
As a part of your roll, your main goal will be to manage all off-shore group activity being the main professional focal point to all relevant interfaces.
Also, ensure accuracy over Company’s Revenues & Payment.
- Full responsibility for off- shore subsidiaries - including working with accountants and tax consultants abroad.
- Control measured for Company’s Revenues & Payment
- Control measures for accounting department.
- Assist in preparations of Tax report.
- Ensure accuracy over financial transactions.
- Work with colleagues and finance team members to ensure consistency and accuracy of the company’s global financial information.
Requirements- Accountant, At least 3 year of experience - priority for Big 4 firm
- Hi tech/ E-commerce division – Advantage
- Ability to analyze data at a high level, systemic vision, self-learning ability, responsibility, ability to work in a team and manage interfaces in the organization.
- English – at a high level – must!
- Control of office applications.
- Familiarity with system – SAP Business One – an advantage.
- Skilled in time management and the ability to prioritize tasks while meeting deadlines
- Accurate and detail oriented and organized.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
work Tenengroup Ltd.