Product Marketing Manager (BB-E6794)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionAre you a passionate product marketer looking for an incredible opportunity to make a huge impact at a growing company in the hot DevSecOps space?
We are looking for a key contributor to help drive product marketing efforts for our market-leading DevSecOps and open source management products and tools.
This person will develop product messaging and positioning, execute on product launches, gather competitive intelligence, educate the sales team, and more – all to advance WhiteSource’s leadership position in this space.
* Develop product messaging and positioning that differentiates our products within the market; this includes understanding our customers, our competition, and a deep understanding of our products and ecosystem.
* Execute on product launches, including developing messaging/positioning, content creation, and sales enablement tools.
* Be the main focal point for competitive intelligence – gather, process, and educate the organization on how to position vs the competition.
* Develop presentations/slideware to illustrate the benefits of new products/features that target both business and technical buyers.
* Speak/present at relevant industry events.
* Create and collaborate on various types of marketing content, including web copy, data sheets, blogs, press releases, white papers, video scripts, and customer case studies.
* Track and report on product marketing activity via various success measures, including product adoption metrics, digital marketing analytical tools, and more.
Requirements* 3-5 years of product marketing or product management experience in a software company; familiarity with one or more of application security, software development, DevOps, or open-source desired.
* Experience taking technical concepts and turning them into effective messaging and positioning.
* Experience working in a growing company in an emerging area, where processes are evolving.
* BA/BS in business, marketing, or a technical field; MBA desired.
* Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
* High creativity, attention to detail, and strong organizational and project management skills.
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel