Full Stack Developer (BB-DC019)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionFounded in 2010, Bidalgo is a leading provider of technology solutions for mobile marketers. Our platform analyzes vast amounts of data to provide creative intelligence, ad analytics, campaign optimization insights and autonomous ad creation capabilities for some of the largest mobile brands worldwide.
An official marketing partner of Facebook, Google, Apple and other major industry players, we are among the largest mobile platforms in the world – with close to $1 billion in annual ad spend. Our 140 employees are based around the world, with offices in San Francisco, New York, Ramat Gan, London, Seoul and Beijing.
- As a full stack developer in our R&D team you will be:
- Developing the core business product of our SaaS solution, as a part of a highly skilled engineering team.
- Designing, prototyping, implementing and deploying core features, aimed at generating immediate value for our customers.
- Experimenting with cutting edge tools to make sure we can support our clients’ and partners’ breakneck speed of innovation.
- Writing interactive UI, as well as the logic behind it.
- Deploying your code to production daily, using our CI\D tools.
Requirements- Experience in design and implementation of highly scalable & distributed web applications.
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- 3+ years of experience in frontend technologies such as: React/Angular.
- 3+ years of backend development experience.
- Experience with implementation of RESTful APIs is a plus.
- Eager to learn new technologies and new concepts.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel