Full Stack Team Leader (BB-4BBD1)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionJifiti is a fast-growing fintech in the buy-now-pay-later space, based in Modiin and New York.
Our proprietary platform enables traditional banks and merchants to easily scale and deploy their consumer loan programs as an end-to-end financing solution to customers at any merchant’s point of sale without the need for integration with the merchant systems.
Jifiti is currently active in North America and Europe, facilitating consumer loans for global financial institutions and retail brands
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack team leader with excellent technology and leadership skills with a burning passion for building disruptive Fintech products. You will lead a team and will be responsible for designing and developing our applications and services.
- Leading an agile team of 3-5 multidisciplinary developers.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable architecture and code.
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality of high scale web applications and services.
- Developing the team, including coaching and mentoring engineers
Requirements- At least 2 years of experience leading R&D teams
- At least 4-6 year of experience as R&D Developer, using C# or Angular (preferably both).
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming and various design and architectural patterns.
- Experience working with Databases (Microsoft SQL Server – Advantage).
- Experience developing in modern Agile methodologies
- Ability to multi-task under pressure in an agile environment.
- Fast learner, problem solver, with great attention to details.
- Communicative team player, with a Can-do attitude.
calendar_today3 days ago
location_onModi'in Makabim-Re'ut, Israel