Talent Acquisition Specialist (BB-C4C36)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionKaltura’s mission is to power any video experience and deployed globally in thousands of companies and educational institutions and engages hundreds of millions of viewers at home, at work, and in school. Kaltura is a recognized leader in the Online Video Platform (Educational institutions and Enterprise companies such as Harvard, Yale, SAP, Oracle Etc.) and Cloud TV (Vodafone, Cellcom TV etc).
Our core values are openness, flexibility, and collaboration, and we are the initiator and backer of the world's leading open-source video management project, which is home to more than 150,000 community members.
We like to think of ourselves as a cool, fun and talented group of professionals looking to create cutting-edge technology. Kaltura is a fast-paced environment where standards are high, and initiative is always encouraged.
Kaltura currently have approx. 500 employees across offices in New York, London, Sao Paolo, Singapore, and Tel Aviv. We are growing rapidly including positions all over the world.
We promote: a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance, internal mobility and relocation, community involvement, LGBTQ rights, refer-a-friend program and a newly launched paternity leave policy.
Kaltura, a fast paced SaaS company that develops online video platforms in open source technologies is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Awesome and talented recruitment team.
What you’ll do?
- Source for top notch talented candidates, create a pipeline for our various positions.
- Hire end-to-end in Israel, and global sites.
- Conduct HR interviews.
- Work on special recruitment projects
- Work closely with country managers to align priorities and regional recruiting strategies.
- Take part in our OKR framework and contribute to the ever-evolving processes in our team.
Requirements- 3+ years experience recruiting in tech companies larger than 150 employees.
- Experience in technical recruiting- A must!
- Experience with sourcing tools such as: LinkedIn, Amazing hiring, Stack overflow, GitHub and more- A must!
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, psychology, organizational behaviour, communications or related fields
- Experience hiring in a fast-paced, high-growth companies.
- Experience hiring in global sites.
- Fluent English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
calendar_today3 days ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel