Mobile Developer - IOS (BB-C32BA)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our creative Identity Defined Security platform, we're building a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that inspires our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It is one of your greatest competitive advantages.
As a Mobile Developer you will work on an engineering team developing the next generation of Ping Identity products and report to the mobile team manager. There are opportunities to work with other departments throughout the development lifecycle from planning through acceptance testing. Our engineering team is committed to automating as much of our test plans as possible. To support this effort, our Software Developers work with the QA team throughout our releases on requirements and implementation of automated test cases.
If you are an experienced and passionate Mobile Developer with experience in IOS Development, then your place is with us.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science / Software engineering / Relevant military training.
- Minimum of 5 years in Application development on iOS using XCode.
- Minimum of 5 commercial / enterprise applications built from scratch published to the Apple App Store and high rated (4+).
- Strong OO design, design patterns, multi-threading and development experience.
- Strong skill of GUI layout and GUI programming on iOS and the ability to create custom UI elements and animations.
- Experience with iOS view lifecycle, iOS framework, threading (using GCD/NSOperations) and object life cycle.
- Self-driven and operate independently with little guidance.
- Experience with HTTP, XML, JSON, and REST Web Services.
- Be knowledgeable of the quirks of different versions of iOS software and devices.
- Fluent in verbal and writing English.
- Experience with iOS memory management (pre ARC).
- Experience with Git.
- Experience in Agile Software development and the scrum methodologies.
- Experience with Swift - a plus.
- Experience with Android - a plus.
- Experience with security - a plus.
- Fun to work with.
- Get the hang of new technologies quickly.
- Have a natural flair for UI & UX at the programming level.
- Prioritize wisely, keep deadlines, and take responsibility.
- Have an "everything is possible" & "I can do it" mentality.
- Parental Leave
- Cooperative health insurance
- Education Reimbursement
Full social benefits including Study Fund
Ping Identity is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
calendar_today9 hours ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
work Ping Identity