QA Automation Engineer (BB-57CBD)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk IL
DescriptionWhiteSource, the leading provider of Open Source management solutions.
We are seeking a brilliant and independent QA Automation Engineer who will be leading quality checks and test automation activities for our leading solution. He/she will provide technical expertise to fellow team members and peers and collaborate closely with engineering and customer-facing teams.
- Working closely with R&D teams and Product Management on new features, system integration, and performance testing
- Developing test plans including functional testing, customer/end-user testing, stress, performance, reliability, and usability testing.
- Executing automatic tests on the product during the development and pre-release phases.
Requirements- B.Sc./B.A. degree in computer science, Software engineering or related field – Must
- At least 1-3 years of experience with Automation development (Python/Java)– Must
- Experience with API Automation Testing- Must
- Experience with Windows and Linux – Must
- Experience with Selenium – Must
- Experience with a defect tracking system (i.e. Jira).
- Experience Docker – Advantage
- Experience Jenkins – Advantage
- Team player, Get-it-done attitude and a quick learner
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent English – written and verbal.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel