Technical Support Team Leader (BB-75C40)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionKaltura’s mission is to power any video experience and deployed globally in thousands of companies and educational institutions and engages hundreds of millions of viewers at home, at work, and in school. Kaltura is a recognized leader in the Online Video Platform (Educational institutions and Enterprise companies such as Harvard, Yale, SAP, Oracle Etc.) and Cloud TV (Vodafone, Cellcom TV etc).
Our core values are openness, flexibility, and collaboration, and we are the initiator and backer of the world's leading open-source video management project, which is home to more than 150,000 community members.
We like to think of ourselves as a cool, fun and talented group of professionals looking to create cutting-edge technology. Kaltura is a fast-paced environment where standards are high, and initiative is always encouraged.
Kaltura currently have approx. 500 employees across offices in New York, London, Sao Paolo, Singapore, and Tel Aviv. We are growing rapidly including positions all over the world.
We promote: a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance, internal mobility and relocation, community involvement, LGBTQ rights, refer-a-friend program and a newly launched paternity leave policy.
As our Technical Support Team Leader, you will:
- Manage and grow on-site and offshore customer support teams in different regions and time zones
- Keep the support experience for our customers at the highest standards.
- Conduct hands-on technical investigation for customer tickets that are being escalated
- Develop and implement customer support methodologies and best practices
- Set customer support KPIs and pursue top service standards to meet those KPIs
- Provide insights based on data to identify improvements in the Support team day-to-day operation
- Conduct hands “lesson learned” sessions to review tickets that were not managed well and implement changes in the daily cadence to improve
- Identify new tools and technologies to better serve the customer
- Act as the voice of the customer across the organization
- Develop and execute plans for personal team members development
- Build and maintain work processes and relationship with all stakeholders (product, sales, customer success, and R&D)
Requirements- 5+ years of experience in managing technical customer support teams for an enterprise B2B product
- Solid technical product experience
- Great and proven troubleshooting skills
- Ability to manage escalation calls with customers’ top management
- Experienced with the process and best practices development
- Experienced with support tools implementation
- Experienced with building offshore teams and 24/7 support operations
- Proven record for exceeding targets, KPI's and SLAs
- Able to demonstrate the support operation through data
- Demonstrate the ability to motivate and communicate with others at all levels
- Excellent communication skills
- Evidence of well-developed leadership skills
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel