Cross Director of Design (BB-53D47)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionWe are looking for a Director of Design to join our team, lead our team of designers and manage our design activities. The Design team at ironSource is responsible for a wide range of product, marketing and operation initiatives, including our brand, space design, marketing and product offerings. As a functional leader, you will take responsibility for the people, processes, and structures to deliver world-class design at scale.
- Manage our brand studio team of multidisciplinary best-in-class designers
- Own, maintain, and evolve ironsource’s brand identity and visual expression across product and marketing initiatives.
- Manage, mentor, and train design staff to retain employees and uphold quality standards: manage performance reviews and goal setting for direct reports; establish professional development plans for team members.
- Play a key role in shaping the future direction of all ironSource Design teams.
- Establish and maintain cohesive and successful partnerships with all ironSource designers and design managers, helping them set goals and priorities.
- You will align cross-functional stakeholders and build trust across teams.
- Implement or drive changes to make sure designers are working at optimum efficiency.
- Collaborate with and support the Design team in delivering best-in-class designs.
- Act as a bridge between the Design team and the Engineering, Product Management, and Marketing teams by making sure interdependencies are understood and planned for.
- Evaluate and implement new tools with designers and cross-functional partners to solve for our growing need to collaborate globally.
Requirements- Has led successful, high-performing design studio operations at scale through a solid balance of creative direction and operational efficiency.
- Has a deep understanding of high-efficiency, high-output centralized design partnerships.
- Can hire, motivate, manage performance, and match individuals to roles that play to their talents. (Experience managing through managers is a plus.)
- Has a deep understanding of multidisciplinary design processes and toolkits across Product Design, Brand and Marketing Design.
- Is proactive in seeking and providing opportunities to improve and expand the team, including team members personal skills and experiences.
- Demonstrates thought leadership in design and can represent the work and projects made by ironSource design team, internally and externally.
- A degree in Visual Communication and over 8 years of experience
calendar_today6 hours ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel