NPI Mechanical Engineer (BB-80A16)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
REE is changing electric mobility and aims at becoming the new standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players and technology companies to engineer, manufacture and deploy a cutting-edge solution for tomorrow’s vehicles.
We're looking for an experience NPI Engineer.
- Support R&D in multi-disciplinary projects, component engineering, Component procurement, configuration management and engineering documents.
- Ongoing production support and maintenance
- Creating new BOM's and product files, NPI processes
- Transferring new products from development to production
- Solving problems in the production line
- manufacturability and product cost.
- At least 3 years of experience in configuration management
- At least 2 years of experience in product configuration management system
- Experience in building product trees and BOM management
- Experience Transferring new products from development to production
- Experience in ECO's managing
- Experience in Creating new BOM's and product files, NPI processes
- SolidWorks PDM/ OrCAD experience is an advantage
- Support procurement, production sub-contractors and production lines
- Support components Database and maintenance of it.
calendar_today6 hours ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel