Data Engineer (BB-D9435)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionOver 100,000 organisations in over 200 industries in more than 140 countries trust monday.com to liberate their teams from menial and mundane work, enabling them to plan and run business processes, projects, and everyday work - fast, their way.
With monday.com, teams solve problems faster, instantly adapt, and continually improve. They become more fulfilled as they achieve extraordinary results. They become agents of excellence.
We're looking for a Full Stack Team Leader to join our rapidly growing R&D team. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of Israel's fastest growing startups and make an immediate and real impact on the future of our product.
Our Stack- React.JS, Redux, Node.js, Ruby on Rails, AWS, Elastic Search, Redis, MySQL
The BigBrain group is the brain and nervous system of the company, its role is to ensure we can make the right decisions, reflect the state of the company, plot a data-driven map of the future and ensure the company operates at peak performance. As a data engineer in the BigBrain Core team you will be part of a growing team at the core of the company’s operations affecting every department and help monday.com outdo its best.
As a part of the BigBrain Core team you will be responsible for the BigBrain data infrastructure: Data Lake, Data Warehouse, Pipeline, BI and Visualization tools and Data Science infrastructure.
Requirements- Strong & versatile Data Engineer who is passionate about data and can design, implement & scale Data/BI solutions E2E and design data models.
- 2+ years of experience as a former Data Engineer, including all the aspects of the profession.
- 2+ years of programming experience. Python - advantage
- Familiar with data science concepts and solutions.
- Experience in operating data processing systems.
- Experience in designing and operating data pipeline solutions for a high volume data flow.
- You “speak” SQL fluently and can optimize queries for performance.
- Collaborated with data analysts to design and adapt data models with alignment to business needs.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel