Product Manager (BB-1FF43)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
The Product Manager for back-office systems is an internal facing role, reporting to the VP Product,
partnering with sales and operational teams to ensure that our in-house leads distribution, reporting and finance systems are optimally used. Leveraging
knowledge of back-office systems, this product manager will work hands-on in a fast-paced environment to provide solutions and actionable recommendations to develop proprietary and top-notch product for internal company use.
· Own the overall product plan and roadmap.
· Map and prioritize goals, build consensus across teams and stakeholders, clearly communicate objectives.
· Coordinate and lead the entire product lifecycle through close collaboration with other teams.
· Write detailed product requirements documents (PRD), accompanied by wireframes and technical flows when needed.
· Participate in architecture discussions, regularly propose and discuss solutions to system and product changes.
· Manage the daily tasks’ status through internal project management tools, syncing and liaising with teams and senior management.
· 2+ years’ experience in product management role.
· Familiarity and experience in product management and/or working with complex CRM, accounting, leads distribution or inventory systems.
· Proven experience in writing product requirements documents (PRD)
· Experience working on agile enabled teams.
· Strong project-management skills, ability to prioritize and discern ‘must have’ and ‘nice to have’ tasks.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English) and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and users.
· Relevant technical/functional expertise and knowledge.
· Experience with agile methodology tools such as Jira.
· Well-organized, thorough and able to multitask.
· Hands-on, get it done, results-oriented operating style.
calendar_today35 minutes ago