Client Software Engineer (BB-34B39)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionOverwolf is looking for a talented and experienced Client Software Engineer to join our winning team.
Overwolf is a software platform which allows developers to create extensions (apps) for PC games such as League of Legends, Counter Strike, World of Warcraft, etc. Overwolf apps are used by millions of core PC gamers, e-athletes, and top streamers worldwide.
We are a fun and energetic company with a great work environment and plenty of growth in our future. This is your chance to be part of something big!
As a Client Software Engineer you'll develop our client-side development team and will be responsible for:
- Designing, building and maintaining client-side modules using multiple languages and technologies
- Research new technologies and incorporate them in our products
- The ability and desire to inspire and mentor team members
Requirements- 5+ years of experience developing in the C# language
- Good knowledge and experience in software design and OOP
- Experience in developing Windows desktop applications and modules
Nice to have
- Likes playing games (PC / Console games)
- Experience with Win32 APIs
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with JS frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel